For over five years Symantec Corporation and the Symantec Foundation have been major sponsors of iKeepSafe Internet safety and security program development. Their generous support has helped produce the following:
- Three books and DVDs in the Faux Paw Series,
- Norton’s Connected and Protected Tour reaching 25 large cities nationwide,
- Video production of Symantec security experts discussing essential information for the iKeepSafe Parent Resource Center and other presentations,
- Media events with iKeepSafe, policy leaders, and other partners to highlight local and state initiatives, and
- Global distribution of iKeepSafe educational materials and workshops (i.e. Australia, United Kingdom, China, Malaysia, Vietnam, Bahrain, Singapore, and Egypt.).
- Strategic Plan for Symantec employees on how to develop and implement Lunch N Learn workshops at schools for teachers/counselors and for employees through HR departments, and parent presentations through community organizations.
- Internet safety presentations for various age groups including parents, students, and educators.
iKeepSafe serves on the Advisory Board of Symantec Corporation.