When it comes to child online safety, there’s no one better than mom and dad to foster healthy habits. To make your job easier, we’ve created the iKeepSafe BEaPRO™ Parent app. It will help you know what you need to know and where to look for answers:
• First, the app assesses users’ households, highlighting where gaps in behaviors and attitudes exist.
• Next, it offers expert online-safety advice and resources that are tailored to each parent’s individual situation.
• Finally, the app explains how parents can pass this information down to their children to improve overall technology health and safety.
Kids look to their parents to learn appropriate behavior in both the offline and online worlds. By teaching children the six vital concepts of iKeepSafe BEaPRO™, and identifying gaps in behaviors and attitudes, you can significantly reduce online victimization—identity theft, cyberbullying, cyber impersonation, and more.
We worked with child-welfare experts, so you can better protect your kids:
• Defense attorneys working with schools and students,
• Pediatricians, child psychiatrists, and psychologists,
• Prosecutors, investigators and cybercrime researchers,
• Media literacy specialists, school counselors.